[exim] How to debug when script calls exim via sendmail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Olaf Hopp (SCC)
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] How to debug when script calls exim via sendmail
Dear collegues,
I'm debugging a problem between sympa and exim.
To start the daemon in debug mode I start it as
/usr/sbin/exim4 -bd -q5m -d+all
and I see the flow from extern to exim and from there to the sympa.
So far so good.
When the mails comes out of the sympa list manager it
calls directly /usr/sbin/sendmail which is a symlink to the exim binary
and I have only the usual logging, no -d+all
Can you give me a hint how to enable debugging in this case ?
Regards, Olaf

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

Dipl.-Geophys. Olaf Hopp

Zirkel 2
Gebäude 20.21, Raum 316
76131 Karlsruhe

Telefon: +49 721 608-48009
E-Mail: Olaf.Hopp@???
Web: www.scc.kit.edu

Sitz der Körperschaft:
Kaiserstraße 12, 76131 Karlsruhe

KIT - Die Forschungsuniversität in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft