Re: [exim] Closing off Port to non-SSL traffic

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Slavko
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Closing off Port to non-SSL traffic
Ahoj,

Dňa Sun, 26 Jun 2022 00:00:40 +0200 Kirill Miazine via Exim-users
<exim-users@???> napísal:

> According to docs, AuthBL is both:
> "AuthBL is basically that: a collection of bots known to use stolen
> credentials or authentication bruteforce."

Yes, my mistake. I didn't check its docs, only my notes and memory,
perhaps something changed from time, when i read it (or i did bad
note)...

> Abusix is catching more, but there are lots of bruteforcers who aren't
> on either list. From today's maillog:

I have other numbers, for this month the AbuseBL shows only 15 hits,
but in my case it tells nothing, as i do async checks, i count/log only
first RBL's responses, thus there can be more hits not shown in logs if
response returns latter and some countries are blocked before RBL
checks happens...

But i from time to time do manual check of some attacking IPs, and i
see match only occasionally. I do not use Abusix...

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk