Re: [exim] Closing off Port to non-SSL traffic

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sebastian Nielsen
A: 'Mailing List'
Asunto: Re: [exim] Closing off Port to non-SSL traffic
Best way here is to add your users primary country to the auth_advertise_hosts list. Could be quite a IP list, but you can store it in a file if you want, by using a lookup condition.
Then if they travel to a non-approved country, they have to be without mail or be approved by you as administrator.

I don't know how many primary countries your users have, but could guess you only have a few. Which limits the attack surface, since only attacks from same country as the users will be go through.