Re: [exim] tip: use -odf when calling exim from a systemd on…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Slavko (tblt)
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] tip: use -odf when calling exim from a systemd oneshot service
Dňa 14. júna 2022 23:40:21 UTC používateľ Gedalya via Exim-users <exim-users@???> napísal:
>On 6/15/22 04:14, Ian Kelling via Exim-users wrote:
>> If calling exim is the last thing the service does, systemd will kill
>> off exim's background delivery process
>
>Try Type=forking

Nice, i was used KillMode=process before, but your solution looks
better and seems to work ;-)

I initially afraid if it will work without pid file, but it is not needed, at
least it was not needed in my test and behaves exatly as oneshot.

regards

--
Slavko