[exim] Routing based on source address for a specific IP

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Johnnie W Adams
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Routing based on source address for a specific IP
Hi, folks,

     I've never been asked to do this before. It's a reasonable request, I
think, but a new one.

     I need to route traffic from one sending address from one IP address
to a different next hop than other traffic. Can this be done? If so, where
would I begin?

Thanks,

     John A

--
John Adams
Senior Linux/Middleware Administrator | Information Technology Services

Reminder: IT Services will never ask for your password over the phone or
in an email. Always be suspicious of requests for personal information that
come via email, even from known contacts. For more information or to
report suspicious email, visit IT Security
<http://ualr.edu/itservices/security/>.