Re: [exim] Additional line in body when submitting?

Author: Kamil Jońca
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Additional line in body when submitting?
Jeremy Harris via Exim-users <exim-users@???> writes:

> On 31/05/2022 15:39, Kamil Jońca via Exim-users wrote:
>> Andrew C Aitchison via Exim-users <exim-users@???> writes:
>>> Is this a blank line after every real line or just the last one ?
>> Last one.
>> As I wrote elsewhere postfix did not add this.
> Just tested, and I don't see any extra line. Are you certain
> your "mail" command is directly executing exim? Does your configuration
> have any filters, or unusual transport options?

- "mail" command is the same in both cases. But there is another thing:
Normally, when message is delivered I use pipe transport:

dovecot_pipe:
        debug_print = "T: dovecot_pipe for $local_part@$domain ${reduce{ $sender_address : 'kjonca+fake@localhost' }{}{ ${if def:value {$value} {$item} }}}"
        driver = pipe
        path = "/usr/lib/dovecot/:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin"
        command = /usr/lib/dovecot/dovecot-lda -f "${reduce{$sender_address:kjonca+fake@localhost}{}{${if def:value {$value}{$item}}}}"
        return_path_add
        delivery_date_add
        envelope_to_add
        temp_errors = 64 : 69 : 70: 71 : 72 : 73 : 74 : 75 : 78

And these messages have additional line.

But when I turned it off and use appendfile to maildir - messages in
maildir have no additional lines.

KJ

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html