Re: [exim] stopping spam with forged from:

Author: Sebastian Nielsen
Subject: Re: [exim] stopping spam with forged from:
Also the test:

If From.domain == <ANY DOMAIN SERVER HANDLES> && SMTP-AUTH==FALSE should also be used.

I use it on my server. If you try to send with anything that ends in @sebbe.eu my server will just reject the email.
(And SMTP AUTH on my server is restricted to 192.168.*.* to prevent bots from guessing the password - which have happened several times before I added the IP restriction, that’s why the server will not permit you authenticating)