Re: [exim] Hi, Can you help me ? How to config the mailman3…

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Hi, Can you help me ? How to config the mailman3 and exim4 when i use arc?
On 24/05/2022 10:23, 朱超 via Exim-users wrote:
> The receive email show two Authentication-Results, What should i do?

Nothing different, with respect to these headers.

> eg:

That was your system inspecting the message as it arrived.
Nobody had ARC-signed it at that point in its travels.

>         spf=pass (google.com: domain of postmaster@??? designates 43.154.162.239 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=tomtoworld.xyz;
>         dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) header.i=@163.com header.s=s110527 header.b=edDXBOp3

That was google inspecting the message as it arrived there.
It looks like you sent it to them (cf. the note about SPF looking good).
Possibly you modified the body (cf. the dkim non-result).

> I dont config my exim4 with arc, but i config my mailman3 with the blow config:

Sorry, I couldn't understand this.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy