Re: [exim] multiple cc: headers

Author: Slavko
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] multiple cc: headers
Dňa 9. 5. o 10:53 Julian Bradfield via Exim-users napísal(a):
> I'd never seen this before, so I went off to check RFC5822, and I see
> that in the 5822 version, only one of the To:, CC: or BCC: headers is
> allowed to be generated.

RFC 5822 doesn't exists.

> However, the RFC says that implementations MUST accept the (now)
> obsolete syntax, and SHOULD treat multiple destination address headers
> in the obvious way.

I cannot find your citatinon nor in RFC5322 nor in RFC5321, which RFC do
you mean?

IMO, do not send multiple addressing headers, the both RFC are here for
about 25 years, and here is no reason to use syntax which was obsoleted
25 years ago nowadays.

regards

--
Slavko