Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] default certificate file /etc/exim4/exim.crt
On 2022-03-22 Cyborg via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:
[...]
> Honestly, I think that today, not enabling TLS as default in a mailserver,
> is a complete no-go and should be changed ASAP by the distro maintainer.

[...]

You are misparsing the original question. It was on how to get exim to
use a user supplied certificate.

Debian's exim is using TLS by default with the on-demand generated exim
snakeoil certificates. For any but the smallest use case $admin should
get a cert from e.g. letsencrypt and make it available to exim. Which is
beyond scope of Debian, imho.

cu Andreas