Re: [exim] Controlling SA-exim logging

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Heiko Schlittermann
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Controlling SA-exim logging
Ken via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Do 03 Mär 2022 23:20:35 CET):
> I use exim4 and spamassassin (sa-exim) on Debian 10.

Sure that sa-exim is still supported?
That's the ancient content scanner interface, outside of the ACL
processing, isn't it?

> About a dozen Google searches have failed to locate information on how to control the logging level of Spamassassin in that configuration. Maybe I'm having a bad search-fu day, but can anyone here point me to appropriate documentation?

Anyway, the log leven of SA should be configured in its configuration,
not in Exim.

The current interface to spamassassin is using the ACL and the `spam`
condition. Then none of SA's logs appear in Exim's mainlog, but only
what you decide to log.

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann