Re: [exim] help with syntax to disable AUTH on port 25

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy Harris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] help with syntax to disable AUTH on port 25
On 26/02/2022 23:40, v via Exim-users wrote:
> I'm still having trouble with the if/then/and/or syntax.

There are two ways I make dealing with complex conditionals
less hard:

- Split the line (with backslash, newline) and indent so that
syntactic chunks line up vertically.
For the example here the AND'ed components
and (separately) the OR'd components.

- Use an editor that can match braces. Since I'm a "vi" person,
I exercise the '%' key a lot to flip back-and-forth between
matching pairs.

--
Cheers,
Jeremy