Re: [exim] Running our own email server on GCP

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Terrance Devor
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Zakaria, mbaig, Dmitry Provodnikov
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Running our own email server on GCP
Hello Zakaria,

I really appreciate your input on this.

Dmitri provided a solution where we open the port forward an IP within our
own block of IPs using the Google Cloud Router and nat traverse on the
internal side 25->2525 of GCP. I have the team looking into this currently.

There is also Sendgrid service available which will allow relay. Still
don't know how the EHLO handshake would look....