Re: [exim] Truncated warning messages (again)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Truncated warning messages (again)
On 17/02/2022 05:04, Christian Balzer via Exim-users wrote:
> Maybe phrasing here, but clearly the previous behavior of displaying the
> full response of the remote SMTP server is more "beautiful" than the
> truncated to the point of unreadable one with current Exim versions?

Oh, you are comparing to a previous Exim version. I suggest you
log a bug, giving details of the versions, and any difference
in the configs used. It would also help to know what the state
of the retry DB is for the problem address prior to the delivery
attempt that results in a problem bounce message.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy