Re: [exim] stuck exim processes

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] stuck exim processes
On 10/02/2022 15:24, Martin Waschbüsch via Exim-users wrote:
> If I interpret this correctly, the message was delivered and then the process got stuck. Which is why no additional action but cleanup was needed?

I think it says that a journal file was found, which said that the
apparently outsnding address had actually been delivered, so
it tidied up and exited - ie. this process did not get stuck.
It says explicitly at the end that it is terminating normally.

The journal file, however, is consistent with the probability
of a crash of a previous transport process.

--
Cheers,
Jeremy