Re: [exim] Route each outgoing mail through script for spam …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andy Bennett
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Route each outgoing mail through script for spam detection
Hi,

> Any idea what we doing wrong or how we can achieve the expected behavior?

You might be able to make it work with one of the options "unseen", "more"
or "self = pass" in
https://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-generic_options_for_routers.html

...but there are some restrictions on duplicate deliveries.

For example, I use "unseen" in my vacation router. This allows me to
process the mail through the vacation script and then subsequently also
deliver the mail to the user's mailbox.

However, "unseen" doesn't allow you to add headers to the original message,
so you will only be able to use your script to add metadata to your
database, not to annotate the original message.

An alternative is to implement your script using the local_scan API:
https://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-adding_a_local_scan_function_to_exim.html

Best wishes,
@ndy

--