Re: [exim] converting from debian package to source

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Zakaria
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] converting from debian package to source
Also, the EXIM reference of opendmarc_policy_store_dkim its in https://github.com/Exim/exim/blob/e3e281ccf9d8777d0df98ddd644720573e0343d1/src/src/dmarc.c

“
    libdm_status = opendmarc_policy_store_dkim(dmarc_pctx, US sig->domain, dkim_result, US"");
"

While following new OpenDMARC method

"
    opendmarc_policy_store_dkim(dmarc_pctx, US sig->domain, “OpenDMARC expects u_char *selector here” , dkim_result, US"”);
“

I think its DKIM selector, can be found in DNS records, and I presume it must be already retrieved yet couldn’t find in which variable its stored and would it be accessible.

Someone fully understanding EXIM, should be able to determine.

I think this is my stride end, hopefully its help at least to Jeremy, anyone can take on from here?

With thanks :)