Re: [exim] 15s delay after SMTP authentication

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Leon Fellows
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] 15s delay after SMTP authentication
Hi Jeremy,

> Add pid to your log specifier. We want to know if the
> process running the delivery ("=>" line) is obviously
> closely associated with the one doing the acceptance ("<=").

If I understand the logfile correctly, the PIDs are in the square brackets.

So:
[196843] SMTP connection
[196847] 1n0Iyd-000pCx-J3 <=
[196852] 1n0Iyd-000pCx-J3 =>

I would say: quite close, right?

I have started the daemon from commandline like this:
exim -bd -q15m -d

Now I get A LOT of debug messages. But I can still not really find an
error. Should I just post them here?
Or should I better upload them to somewhere?

Thanks :)