Re: [exim] 15s delay after SMTP authentication

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy Harris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] 15s delay after SMTP authentication
On 23/12/2021 08:16, Leon Fellows via Exim-users wrote:
> What could I do to better debug this?

Add +pid to your log specifier. We want to know if the
process running the delivery ("=>" line) is obviously
closely associated with the one doing the acceptance ("<=").

If it is, then we will need to use Exim's debug facilities;
which means one of restarting your daemon with added commandline
args, or modifying your config to trigger debug (which can
be done by ACL, hence neatly limited to an identifiable
class of messages, eg. your known sender-address).

If it is not (the pid is a long way different) then probably
the message was queued, and delivered by a queue-runner.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy