Re: [exim] Forward router

Author: Mauricio Lopez
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Forward router
Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for your answer. Can you help me with the syntax of this
redirect router?

I need to forward all specific local part in all hosted domains to a
fixed address (also hosted).

I.E.:

All catchall@??? messages should be redirected to
catchall@???

This would be some kind of pseudo code:

forward:
     driver = redirect
     domains = +local_domains
     local_parts = "catchall"
     data = catchall@???

I really appreciate your help with this configuration!

Regards

Mauricio Lopez Coria
SysAdmin & Dev
Maldonado - Uruguay