Re: [exim] Exim4 delay at boot

Author: Fabio Martins
To: sawbona
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim4 delay at boot
I believe this is not an Exim-problem, but you can:

1) Take down the DNS and the exim machine, start sniffing on the host,
power up the exim machine:

# tcpdump -i eth? port 53
# start exim-machine

to see what it is querying, add those entries to /etc/hosts in the
exim-machine

and "supposedly" no more delays are going to occur.

--
Fabio Martins
http://nabundapode.com.br/