Re: [exim] How to use DKIM with Ed25519 - Dual DKIM signing

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Slavko
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Odhiambo Washington via Exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] How to use DKIM with Ed25519 - Dual DKIM signing
Dňa 14. októbra 2021 14:50:23 UTC používateľ Odhiambo Washington via Exim-users <exim-users@???> napísal:

>> | This sets the key selector string. After expansion, which can use
>> | $dkim_domain, this can be a list. Each element in turn is put in the
>> | expansion variable $dkim_selector which may be used in the
>> | dkim_private_key option along with $dkim_domain.
>>
>> Does the assignment dkim_selector="key1:key2" work?
>>

>I don't think that would work, because I have to then match a selector to a
>key.

Use something as (from my memory only):

    dkim_private_key = $dkim_selector.$dkim_domain.key

Add "if exists" and path as appropriate (i use dsearch) and store your keys as:

    path/selector.domain.key

regards

Slavko