[exim] Fwd: bad memory allocation requested (2147483632 byte…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Laura Williamson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] Fwd: bad memory allocation requested (2147483632 bytes) at string_catn 1163

Hi

it happened on several servers all with less than 100mb emails (some as
small as 1mb or less)  no high traffic, no swapping on disk so not a
running out of memory problem, exim -M msg-id replicates problem (tried
many times with messages in queue), moving back to 4.94.2 and problem
disappears.  I cannot replicate it unfortunately, it  happened to maybe
5-8 emails out of tens of thousands (on different servers). Will await
an update to 4.95 and will then try again to put the updated exim in
production.

Best