Re: [exim] Question regarding TLS SNI Certificates

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy Harris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Question regarding TLS SNI Certificates
On 16/09/2021 13:54, Sherin A via Exim-users wrote:
>     Lets encrypt ssl certificate = /etc/letsencrypt/live/foo.com/fullchain.pem
>     Lets encrypt ssl key  = /etc/letsencrypt/live/foo.com/privkey.pem
>     Commercial ssl certificate = /var/panel/userdata/foouser/ssl/foo.com-combined.pem
>     Commercial ssl key file = /var/panel/userdata/foouser/ssl/foo.com-key.pem
>
> So now I have the following configuration in exim.conf . I think it won't work because using "*" inside the condition.

Correct.

>  Can any one help on this.  Is it ok to use a perl subroutine instead of the following

Yes, assuming you built exim with embedded perl. But you probably don't need to,
so much as concisely express what you need. The obfucation above ("foo" etc.)
doesn't help us help you.

--
Cheers,
Jeremy