Re: [exim] Logging of redirect router in mainlog

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy Harris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Logging of redirect router in mainlog
On 13/09/2021 18:19, Patrick Boutilier via Exim-users wrote:
> Accept routers log to mainlog with R=<name of router> , such as:
>

> 2021-09-13 14:05:02 1mPpOA-0007aw-AX => test <test@???> R=mysql_autorespond_staff T=address_mysql

This is the delivery that is being logged, and the R= there is the (last)
router; the one that selects the transport.

> Is there a way to get redirect routers to do the same thing? I only get the R in the logs for the router it redirects to.

The quick answer is no.

The complex answer is: you can pull tricks by getting the router you want logged
to call a dummy expansion, and use an acl expansion with "logwrite".
--
Cheers,
Jeremy