Re: [exim] exim cant handle 521 response from remote MX

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sebastian
Para: 'Mailing List'
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim cant handle 521 response from remote MX
Maybe Exim should get a feature where you can define "protocol overrides" for domains, like so it
ignore specific protocol violations and such.
So if you have problem with a slightly misbehaving remote mail server, you can in a acl define how
exim should treat its responses (for example, treat it as temporary rejection, permanent rejection,
or just ignore it) - at different stages in the connection.