Re: [pcre-dev] PLEASE NOTE: PCRE2 infrastructure has moved

Author: Ze'ev Atlas
To: pcre-dev, pcre-webmaster, David Carter, Philip Hazel
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PLEASE NOTE: PCRE2 infrastructure has moved
How do I subscribe to the mailing?
Ze'ev Atlas

    On Sunday, August 22, 2021, 12:11:45 PM EDT, Philip Hazel via Pcre-dev <pcre-dev@???> wrote:

As per recent postings on this list, the PCRE2 infrastructure has moved,
though not quite as previously described, and I still have to tidy up some
loose ends.

1. The source repository is now at github.com/PhilipHazel/pcre2 . This has
been imported from the old SVN repo, including the commit history. A number
of the documentation files contain references to the old repo, Bugzilla,
and mailing list. I will be updating these as time permits, and perhaps a
new release would be in order when this is all done.

2. I have disabled new Bugzilla postings; please use the issues feature at
GitHub instead. I will be (slowly) transferring live issues from Bugilla as
time permits.

3. The .gz and .zip tarballs for the current (10.37) release have been
uploaded to the latest release tag on GitHub. Uploading .sig files isn't
supported, so instead I have created ASCII armored signatures (.asc files)
and gzipped them, which allows them to be uploaded. GitHub does not appear
to support .bz2 files, so I'm afraid those are missing.

4. I have created a Google group called pcre2-dev@??? to
replace this mailing list. Please subscribe as you see fit. I will see if I
can get a list of subscribers to the old list, but I am not keen on
forcibly subscribing people without their permission. I'm not sure what to
do about the the old list archives.

The old infrastructure will disappear in due course.

Regards,
Philip