Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE infrastructure is moving

Author: Lucas Trzesniewski
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Pcre-dev <Pcre-dev@exim.org>
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE infrastructure is moving
That's great! Now I guess you just need to get used to GitHub, but just to
clear any doubts: the releases page lets you upload anything you want for a
given release (which corresponds to a given commit you tag), and you can
receive messages by mail for any new activity that happens on your
repository (new messages, issues or PRs) as long as you're watching the
repository (and you are since it's yours). Maybe you also need to enable
e-mail notifications in your profile, I'm not sure if they are enabled by
default. All discussions are public so you don't need a GitHub account to
read them, though you need one to participate.

Regards,
Lucas Trzesniewski