Re: [exim] DKIM signing and header choices?

Autor: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DKIM signing and header choices?
On 12/08/2021 13:19, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:
> Don't waste your time.  DKIM breaks on mailinglists, as
> a general rule.

Not necessarily. If the list adds List-* headers, but does not change
the subject nor the body, and the DKIM signature does not include
headers that are changed/included by the mailing list, then DKIM works fine.

For example, I've sent mails DKIM-signed mails to the Debian mailing
lists that are perfectly valid. After I removed some List-* headers from
the list of signed headers, that is.

(Reply-To might be a problem. It just so happens that the list in
question does not change it, but many do. I don't know if it's in the
default list of signed headers.)

--
How kind of you to be willing to live someone's life for them.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@???