Re: [exim] 4.95 RC0 - gnutls outgoing TLS cert verification …

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] 4.95 RC0 - gnutls outgoing TLS cert verification broken
On 18/07/2021 15:50, Andreas Metzler via Exim-users wrote:
> I am attaching both server and client logs. (Timezones are different,
> UTC vs. CEST).

Looks like it was an EC connection. The server seems to have had a pair
of cert files; one has "rsa" in the name so I'm guessing the other has
an EC cert?

What is in that file, and what would the full chain of certs from
CA to leaf be? The client is using the "system" CA bundle,
and saying "certificate issuer is unknown" - I'm wondering
if the knowelege of a cert intermediate between CA and leaf
is missing somewhere along the line.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy