Re: [exim] route authenticated mail via a smarthosts and non…

Author: Dominic Benson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] route authenticated mail via a smarthosts and non authenticated out another.
I would set an acl_m_ var when you accept authenticated mail, and then check that in the condition of your (authenticated smarthost) router, immediately before the default smarthost for unauth senders.

Heavily abbreviated illustration:

(acl section)
  accept
    authenticated = *
    set acl_m_authenticated = 1

(router section)
smarthost_authusers:
condition = $acl_m_authenticated
driver = manualroute
route_list = * auth.smarthost.address

smarthost_other:
driver = manualroute
route_list = * default.smarthost.address