Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] TLS error no shared cipher with SSL_accept: error in error
On 2021-06-01 Marcin Gryszkalis via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:
[...]
> so I checked what is the difference between these two boxes - and finally
> found it - problematic exim uses EC certificate, while mail.fuze.pl uses (as
> you could see) RSA. The change was caused by
> switch of defaults in deydrated Let's Encrypt client:

[...]

Just for the archives: I had the same problem with GnuTLS built exim
where it shows up as
2021-02-20 12:13:53 TLS error on connection from [...]
(gnutls_handshake): No supported cipher suites have been found.
in the log. I am now running exim dual-stacked, with both RSA and
secp384r1 certificates.

cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'