Re: [exim] discard mail from all local users except

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Victor Sudakov
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] discard mail from all local users except
Cyborg via Exim-users wrote:
> Am 31.05.21 um 09:25 schrieb Evgeniy Berdnikov via Exim-users:
> > On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 01:57:26PM +0700, Victor Sudakov via Exim-users wrote:
> > > Here is -d+lookup: https://termbin.com/08fv
> > Lookup failed. Have you string "root@???" in this file?
> > Check it by hands: exim -be '${lookup {root@???} ...}'.
> next question: is the format of the file content correct?

Well, I have already posted this:

root@http1:~ # grep root@??? /etc/mail/whitelist.local
root@???

Maybe it's incorrect. It's just a list of E-mails, each on its line.

BTW I have found out that there is an easier way of doing this and it
works:

begin acl
acl_not_smtp:
     accept senders               = /etc/mail/whitelist.local
     discard message             = Local sending is prohibited

However, even if for educational purposes I'd like to understand what's
wrong with the above lookup.

--
Victor Sudakov VAS4-RIPE
http://vas.tomsk.ru/