Re: [exim] Log recipient with DKIM failures

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Yves Goergen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Jeremy Harris, Yves Goergen via Exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Log recipient with DKIM failures
I have this in my config:

-----
acl_check_dkim:
(...)

   deny
     dkim_status = fail
     logwrite = DKIM test failed: $dkim_verify_reason
     message = DKIM test failed: $dkim_verify_reason
     add_header = X-DKIM: DKIM test failed: (address=$sender_address
domain=$dkim_cur_signer), signature is bad.

(...)
-----

After reading the Exim manual on logs and ACL some more, I assume that I
have to deny the DATA ACL to have the message written to the reject log
and this is not possible from the DKIM ACL. Is that correct? I couldn't
find that statement explicitly anywhere. The description of the reject
log is a bit vague in what goes into it.

Can I instead not deny the DKIM ACL but just set a variable that I can
use to deny the DATA ACL later? Would that be a possible/good solution
to have all the usual details about the rejected message?

Having such long and arbitrary content as a subject might be problematic
in a single log line with the other data.

-Yves