Re: [exim] Limit sending mail by destination domain to avoid…

Author: Benoît PELISSIER
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Limit sending mail by destination domain to avoid being blacklisted
Hi,

I tried acl condition but work's only for incoming mail.

Someone to help for outgoing mail ?

Thanks,

Benoît

Le 16/10/2020 à 12:10, Andrew C Aitchison via Exim-users a écrit :
> On Fri, 16 Oct 2020, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:
>
>> On 15/10/2020 16:44, Benoît PELISSIER via Exim-users wrote:
>>> I would like to know if it is possible to put a limit of emails sent
>>> per minute / hour to a particular domain ?
>>
>> Yes; investigate the "ratelimit" ACL condition.
>
> ACL ratelimiting works well for incoming mail,
> but for outgoing email you need other strategies
> to stop a queue runner from flushing out too many
> queued messages in one go.
>
> There are several suggestipns out on the internet,
> but I have never needed to try them as I have always
> sent via a smart-host.

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Beno=C3=AEt PELISSIER
n;quoted-printable:PELISSIER;Beno=C3=AEt
org;quoted-printable:LAN2NET - l'informatique fiable sous Linux + logiciels libres;membre du r=C3=A9seau "Alliance-Libre"
adr;quoted-printable;dom:12 avenue Jules Verne;;Les Espaces Jules Verne, b=C3=A2timent A;SAINT-SEBASTIEN SUR LOIRE;;44230
email;internet:bpelissier@???
title;quoted-printable:Technicien syst=C3=A8me & r=C3=A9seau
tel;work:02 85 52 65 37
url:http://www.lan2net.fr
version:2.1
end:vcard