Re: [exim] Sqlite Lookup absolute filename (was Exim 4.94.2 …

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Sqlite Lookup absolute filename (was Exim 4.94.2 - security update released)
Jeremy Harris via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Mi 05 Mai 2021 00:11:59 CEST):
> Having made me go and look... that is what I did, in b8514d1960
> (which is since 4.94). A comma-sep option "file=/foo" after
> the word "sqlite".

Yes, that's what I found. But I can't see this neither in 4.94, or
4.94+fixes.

@Victor: Yes, the commit *can* be backported, but first I'd like to
understand how this syntax worked for Odhiambo with 4.94.

And I do not want to drop the support for queries do different SQLite
databases, but again - I'd like to understand why Odhiambo sees this
working with 4.94.

I'd just refuse to create a bloated 4.94+fixes, instead of releasing
4.95 as soon as possible.

--
Heiko