[exim] “condition check lookup defer”

Góra strony
Autor: Felipe Gasper
Dla: exim users
Temat: [exim] “condition check lookup defer”
Hi all,

    Since our update to 4.94 we’re seeing a lot more of these messages. I see posts like this on the mailing list:

https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20050517.111852.2c71626f.en.html

… but in our case, there’s no actual _router_ being named. For example, this is in exim_mainlog:

2021-04-30 13:04:57 H=(mail.example.com) [11.22.33.44]:12345 F=<example@???> temporarily rejected RCPT <example@???>: condition check lookup defer

We also aren’t having much luck reproducing this failure manually, though it happens many times daily.

Is it possible to make Exim’s logging more verbose, so it would report--at least internally--which lookup is failing for which router, and why? I’ve tried adding “+all” to log_selector, but it didn’t give any more detail.

Thank you!

cheers,
-Felipe Gasper