[exim] Trying to set up a Relay Server and Smarthost. Reques…

Author: KOKOU AFIDEGNON
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Trying to set up a Relay Server and Smarthost. Request for inspection
1. HI,
2. I have 2 servers. a physical and a virtual one (docker) having exim4
set up in them.
3. I on the physical server. Our organisations have their email
accounts. user(*)@domains(*).com
4. I wanted to forward mails from those account to the virtual server
which in turn will be sent to respective users outside the organization.
5. Below is my Configuration. but I'm at a loss on what are the
appropriate parameters.
6.
7. Can you please guide ? *Server B* # Virtual Server.
8. # Objective: Pick emails from the physical server to external users
from various organisations.
9. # TODO TLS, SSL, AUTHENTICATION
10. # Config file
11. dc_eximconfig_configtype='satellite'
12. dc_other_hostnames=''
13. dc_local_interfaces='127.0.0.1'
14. dc_readhost=''
15. dc_relay_domains=''
16. dc_minimaldns='false'
17. dc_relay_nets=''
18. dc_smarthost=''
19. CFILEMODE='644'
20. dc_use_split_config='false'
21. dc_hide_mailname='true'
22. dc_mailname_in_oh='true'
23. dc_localdelivery='mail_spool'
24. root@9fa5aa4db756:/etc/exim4#
25.
26. *Server A*
27. # Client
28. # Initial Config
29. # Things to change:
30. # To be able to forward email to the Virtual Server which in turn
will forward them out.
31. # TODO Authentication to Virtual Serever.
32.
33. dc_eximconfig_configtype='internet'
34. dc_other_hostnames='mx.ourorganization.com'
35. dc_local_interfaces=''
36. dc_readhost=''
37. dc_relay_domains=''
38. dc_minimaldns='false'