Re: [exim] Number of header lines in reject log

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Graeme Fowler
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Number of header lines in reject log
On 29 Mar 2021, at 12:45, iforbes-exim--- via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:
> However exim has a limit on the number of header lines that are written into the reject log

exim has a limit on the log *buffer* size, not the number of lines - which is why the truncation occurs at different points for different messages:

./src/macros.h: #define LOG_BUFFER_SIZE 8192

If you need more writing into the log, you’ll need to make that bigger and recompile. Bear in mind that this isn’t something I’ve tested so results might not be what you want.

Graeme