Re: [exim] Number of header lines in reject log

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: iforbes-exim
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Number of header lines in reject log

On 2021/03/29 14:45, Cyborg via Exim-users wrote:
> If you refer to SpamAssassin, it logs his results to /var/log/mail (
> on my box ), so do not need the header of the actual email. There is a
> message-id referenz in the log to easy correlate mails and results.

Yes, we can do this. Unfortunately (our) Spam Assassin does not log
scores in the mail.log. So this becomes a 3 part look up: message id ->
spamd log -> (scores file + local scores file). I would rather log user
friendly header lines, that we can cut/paste into an explanation when
the customer cannot receive a message.

Ian