Re: [exim] aliases with full names on cc

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy Harris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] aliases with full names on cc
On 15/03/2021 18:18, Leonardo Boselli via Exim-users wrote:
> I would like that even if someone send the messge to alias anyone that is the alis list know who are the others, in full;
> In short I would like that, when aliasing, the MTA would add a cc: header containing exactly the content of the alias file after the :

It's not generally regarded as an MTA's job to be playing with headers content
in that way. In particular, that's not what a traditional aliases file does.

Usually a layer above the MTA does this; either the MUA or a MLM.

You can construct what you're asking using Exim, but it would be moderately
complex.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy