[exim] aliases with full names on cc

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] aliases with full names on cc
an alias file is:
alias: real@???

it could also be
alias: real@??? (real addressee), supervisor (have to see)

If I put that line on the to field of a message sent manually the ones
that receive get it correctly, with the human readable part displayed as
To: real addressee <real@???>, have to see <supervisor@localhost>

I would like that even if someone send the messge to alias anyone that is
the alis list know who are the others, in full;
In short I would like that, when aliasing, the MTA would add a cc: header
containing exactly the content of the alias file after the :
Has someone done it ?

(even better, if someone has done it: using a mysql database that return
one or more addresses and human readable parts, used both to forward and
add to cc: header)

--
Leonardo Boselli
Università di Firenze