Re: [exim] Very strange problem: E-Mail denied by ACL, but …

Author: Luca Bertoncello
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Very strange problem: E-Mail denied by ACL, but send via router
Am 09.03.2021 13:06, schrieb Evgeniy Berdnikov via Exim-users:

Hi

>> This is my /tmp/sendmail.log:
>>
>>  6366 pts/0    S+     0:00 exim -d+all -bh 185.242.112.224

>> Do I understand correctly, that Exim generate the E-Mail?
>
> Yes, this is what expected if Kaspersky library spawns child process.
> It can be finally confirmed with ltrace or gdb run,
> and it should disappear if you remove library call.

OK, I tried to start:

ltrace exim -bh...

But I don't see any call to/from Kaspersky... Since I don't really know
this program, it could be, that I forgot some important parameters...
Could you suggest me how to call it? And maybe (since it logs a huge
amount of lines...) what I should looking for?

Thank you very very much!
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@???)