Re: [exim] Very strange problem: E-Mail denied by ACL, but …

Author: Evgeniy Berdnikov
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Very strange problem: E-Mail denied by ACL, but send via router
On Tue, Mar 09, 2021 at 09:49:55AM +0100, Luca Bertoncello via Exim-users wrote:
> This is very strange... I tried to add a "deny" just after the check
> by Kaspersky:
>
>   warn  condition       = ${if def:h_X-Ciphermail {false}{true}}
>         condition       = ${if eq {$acl_m_dontAVscan}{} {yes}{no}}
>         set acl_m_klms_headers =
>         set acl_m_klms_result =
>         set acl_m_klms_answer = ${dlfunc{/opt/kaspersky/klms/lib64/libklms-exim.so}{scan}{${spool_directory}/input}}

> deny senders = lucabert@???
>
> If I try to send an E-Mail from my address, it will rejected and
> then... sent to my mailbox...
> Tried with exim -d+all -bh ... I see:

[...]

Your debug log does not show any invocation of transport. If mail really
appears in the destination mailbox, next point of investigation should be
Kaspersky. But it is very unlikely that Kaspersky can do direct delivery
to user's mailbox, so I suspect there are records in exim's mainlog about
delivery. I propose to study mainlog thoroughly. The last local id from
upper Received header(s) may be used as keyword for search.
--
Eugene Berdnikov