Re: [exim] Very strange problem: E-Mail denied by ACL, but …

Author: Luca Bertoncello
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Very strange problem: E-Mail denied by ACL, but send via router
Am 24.02.2021 14:14, schrieb Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users:

Hi Heiko

> Ok, it *seems* that Exim rejects the message.
> But … please show us your ACL.
>
> Could someone help me finding the problem?
>
> There is the *fakereject* ACL verb, did you use it?

I think I found the problem...
It seems, Kasperski does something wrong, since if I delete the
Kasperski-Check, the rejected E-Mail remains "rejected"...
Do you know Kasperski and could help me? I think it accepts the E-Mail,
sees that Exim rejected it and send local (like as I send it using the
Linux "mail" command).

Thanks for any help!
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@???)