Re: [exim] error 421 on a new exim4 server

Author: meillist
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] error 421 on a new exim4 server
I admit that I did a bit of confusion. I tested their server with an
email I created with them, and once and without authentication.

Anyway now I tried to telnet the port 25 of their mx domains and It's
reachable but I don't receive the message "220 ...",and then they close
the connection after I digit "HELO myddnsdomain".

This is one reason I should read that book ;)