Re: [exim] error 421 on a new exim4 server

Autor: Kai Bojens
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] error 421 on a new exim4 server
Am 08.01.21 um 14:11 schrieb Ale via Exim-users:

> Could you give me some advice, some documentation that I could use to
> fix or better understand this please?

Do you want to use smtp.tiscali.it as a relay for sending mails? Port
465 would then be the way to go as it is preferred over port 25 for
relaying mails. Don't forget to include client authentication.

If you want to send mails to users within the tiscali.it domain you're
mistaken - their mx servers are not "smtp.tiscali.it". You can check for
them with "dig".