Re: [exim] Removing header from mail in spool?

Autor: Dan Egli
A: Niels Kobschätzki, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Removing header from mail in spool?
Some headers may be in the -D file. The H file mostly contains headers
that local exim understands. If they are not in the H file, they are
either in the D file or are getting added by some rule in your exim.conf
or a file included by it. So check the -D, and if it's not there then
search your configs.

If that's not working, can you post the output of the -Mvc?

--
Dan Egli
From my Test Server