Re: [exim] Authentication returns code 435 instead of 535

Author: Yves Goergen
To: Jeremy Harris, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Authentication returns code 435 instead of 535
Strange, then why does authentication work fine with correct data? It's
only the incorrect data (decided by a separate server which is contacted
by my PAM module) that causes a temporary error code in Exim instead of
a permanent. I don't understand the rest of the message Exim writes, I
have no idea where it all comes from. Do I need to know that?

-Yves