Re: [exim] Taint mismatch, string_nextinlist: expand_getlist…

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Taint mismatch, string_nextinlist: expand_getlistele 1309
On 21/12/2020 12:50, Bart Noordervliet via Exim-users wrote:
> Taint mismatch, string_nextinlist: expand_getlistele 1309

That's a bug; spotted by an internal selfcheck.
Well found! I thought we'd cleared most of those.

The fix will be available in the next few days. If you
can build from source you'll be able to run it that much
sooner.

It'll be being triggered by your config using a $(listextract },
probably from a tainted source (which ought to be fine).

Thanks for notifying this.
--
Jeremy